My stuff

Monday, October 1, 2012

30 day movie meme.

day 03 - a movie that makes you really happy.

ok this is a hard one.
Really happy like what? a movie that I watch when I'm sad and I what to laugh?
That would be Shaun of the dead. Or Snatch.

A movie that makes me happy and fuzzy inside?
That would be probably La vita è bella. It also makes me cry but it makes me happy just because it's a film about how life is beautiful and that's it.

Or a movie that makes me happy because I just love it to watch and re watch and I'm happy because I'm watching again?And also I'm kinda geek about it?
Of course that's Dark Knight or The Dark knight Rises.

Movies in general make me happy. I cannot be unhappy watching a movie. I'm sorry I don't want to sound pretentious but that's why I want to be a filmmaker. It's because movies are a getaway from reality and because they all of the arts together. That makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment